Symptoms of Drug Addiction in WomenSomething seems off with your loved one, but you’re not sure what it is. Drug addiction is complex, and the
for Women - by Women
We help women overcome addiction by providing community, connection, and purpose.
Casa Capri Recovery for Women
Since 2011, Casa Capri Recovery has been providing a safe, intimate, and sacred space for recovery for women from addiction and restore their lives for themselves and their families.
We are a compassionate group of women with a unique understanding of the delicate issues women face when coming to grips with addiction. We’ve come together for one purpose… to help other women heal.
Co-occurring Conditions commonly treated at Casa Capri Recovery:
- Eating Disorders & Body Image
- Love Addiction & Attachment Disorder
- Bi-Polar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
We believe helping even one woman achieve sobriety changes the course of the world.
1. A return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength.
2. The action or process of regaining possession or control of something stolen or lost.
We incorporate the philosophy of “8 Ways of Well Being for Recovery: A Therapeutic Lifestyle Change” into our treatment offerings. This approach includes programming designed to go beyond addiction treatment and include balanced life skills needed to thrive in sobriety.
My mission is to empower women to live their best lives and discover freedom through recovery.
Melissa Holmes Goodmon, Founder & CEO
1. Give (someone) the authority or power to do something.
2. Make (someone) stronger and more confident, especially in controlling their life and claiming their rights.
Biology of Women and Addiction It is commonly understood that there are fundamental differences between men and women: physical, emotional, social, and psychological differences that
Breaking the Cycle of Enabling the Addict in your Life “The disease of addiction is often poorly understood, and the behaviors of a person with
1. the process of being reincarnated or born again.
2. the action of reappearing or starting to flourish or increase after a decline; revival.
Blog, News, & Events:
Casa Capri Recovery
Our program offers the highest quality care for women struggling with addiction and co-occurring conditions.
We are fully licensed by the State of California and our treatment center is accredited by The Joint Commission – the standard of excellence in quality programs.
Casa Capri Recovery is Proud to be an Approved Tri-Care Provider