What to Bring to Casa Capri Recovery for Women
- Your driver’s license, passport or photo ID.
- Insurance card.
- A list of all your medications and dosages. Please bring a 4-day supply to insure you do not miss any medications during your transition. While in treatment, authorized medications will be distributed from our local Pharmacy at an additional cost. If you have an advanced directive, please bring it with you.
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of health care professionals, referents, family members and anyone else you would like to have involved in your treatment.
- Casual comfortable clothing that can be layered.
- Hats and sunglasses.
- Shoes for everyday use and for exercise; a comfortable pair of hiking boots may also be needed.
- Workout attire, including gym attire and an appropriate swimsuit or trunks.
- Shoes, shirts and appropriate undergarments are required at all times. Dress codes are to be followed while in treatment.
- Personal toiletries, including shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, mouthwash, body lotion, personal hygiene for women and sunscreen. All toiletries must be alcohol free.
- Electronics: An alarm clock (without radio) and hair dryer. Headset radios, CD players (without speakers), I-pods and MP3 players (no speakers) Camera (must be sensitive of others privacy) may be brought. Certain phases may not allow use of cell phones or laptops, but these items may be brought and stored until use is permitted by staff.
- We recommend you bring a limited amount of clothing (7 to 10 days’ worth of clothing, limit 2 suitcases and 1 carry on as we have limited storage).
- Laundry facilities, detergent, iron and ironing board are provided at no additional cost.
- A credit card, cashier’s check, personal check or wire transfers are an acceptable form of payment.
Please contact Admissions and make any necessary arrangements prior to your arrival. Payment is due in full upon Admission.
- Credit card information to be on file for any incidental charges. Medication will be billed by a local pharmacy and they will need a credit card on file in order to fill any prescriptions. You will also be responsible for any co-pays or visits to the doctor.
What NOT to Bring
- Inappropriate clothing: Clothing depicting drugs, alcohol, violence or sex.
- Excessively tight-fitting clothes: Low cut, revealing shirts (no bare midriffs).
- Short-shorts (revealing shorts)
- Items of excessive value. Casa Capri is not liable for the loss or damage of any money, jewelry, documents, or any other articles of unusual value.
- Home furnishings as all of our properties are fully furnished.
- Electrical appliances: Television, Kitchen appliances
- Cosmetics that contain alcohol: Alcohol free cosmetics can be brought from home or purchased locally.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Any unauthorized medications will be destroyed upon admission into the facility (i.e. Suboxone, Klonopin, Xanax, Valium, Ambien, Adderall etc)
- Any unacceptable and excess items are unable to be stored and will be shipped home at the client’s expense.
Get Help Now
If you or a loved one has a substance addiction, please call us (844)252-5221. It’s time to heal your heart and find your happiness.
Now is the time to heal your heart and find your happiness. Our process admissions team is always available to talk and answer any questions you may have about our treatment programs for women at Casa Capri Recovery.
Casa Capri Recovery
Our program offers the highest quality care for women struggling with addiction and co-occurring conditions.
We are fully licensed by the State of California and our treatment center is accredited by The Joint Commission – the standard of excellence in quality programs.
Casa Capri Recovery is Proud to be an Approved Tri-Care Provider