What to Bring to Casa Capri Recovery for Women
- Your driver’s license, passport or photo ID.
- Insurance card.
- A list of all your medications and dosages. Please bring a 4-day supply to insure you do not miss any medications during your transition. While in treatment, authorized medications will be distributed from a local Pharmacy at an additional cost to you. If you have an advanced directive, please bring it with you.
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of health care professionals, referral source, family members and anyone else you would like to have involved in your treatment.
- Casual comfortable clothing that can be layered.
- Hats and sunglasses.
- Appropriate sleepwear.
- Shoes for everyday use and for exercise; closed toed tennis shoes/athletic shoes required for activities.
- Workout attire and an appropriate swimsuit
- Shoes, shirts and appropriate undergarments are required at all times. Dress codes are to be followed while in treatment.
- Personal toiletries & hygiene products—all toiletries must be alcohol free. (Due to limited space, products must be able to fit in one standard personal use shower caddy).
- Electronics: Hairdryers. We do not allow the use of cell phones or laptops, but these items may be brought and stored.
- We recommend you bring a limited amount of clothing (7 to 10 days’ worth of clothing, limit 1 suitcase due to limited storage).
- Laundry facilities, detergent, iron, and ironing board are provided at no additional cost.
- A credit card, cashier’s check, personal check, or wire transfers are an acceptable form of payment. Please contact Admissions to make any necessary arrangements prior to your arrival. Payment is due in full upon Admission.
- We ask that a credit card be on file for any incidental charges including medications, co-pays, or visits to the doctor.
What NOT to Bring
- Inappropriate clothing: Clothing depicting drugs, alcohol, violence or sex.
- Excessively tight-fitting clothes: Low cut, revealing shirts (no bare midriffs).
- Short-shorts (revealing shorts).
- Items of excessive value. Casa Capri is not liable for the loss or damage of any money, jewelry, documents, or any other articles of unusual value.
- Home furnishings as all of our properties are fully furnished.
- Bedding, including blankets.
- Stuffed Animals.
- No Electrical appliances: with the exception of what’s mentioned in “What to Bring” above.
- Cosmetics or toiletries that contain alcohol.
- Weapons of any kind.
- No Controlled Medications- Any unauthorized medications will be destroyed upon admission into the facility (i.e. Klonopin, Xanax, Valium, Ambien).
- More than 1 Suitcase
- Unacceptable and excess items may be stored, and in some cases shipped home at the client’s expense.
Frequently Asked Questions About What to Bring to Rehab
Can I smoke or vape in rehab?
Do you allow medications?
Our doctor will evaluate, prescribe, and approve all medications, even over the counter medications.
Casa Capri Recovery
Our program offers the highest quality care for women struggling with addiction and co-occurring conditions.
Accreditations & Certifications
Get Help Now
If you or a loved one has a substance addiction, please give us a call today at 844-252-5221. It’s time to heal your heart and find true happiness.
Our admissions team is always available to talk and answer any questions you may have about our Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs at Casa Capri Recovery for women.