COVID-19 and Safety Precautions at Casa Capri Recovery.
*UPDATED JULY 9, 2020 Casa Capri Recovery for Women Offers COVID-19 Testing for Clients and Staff.
At Casa Capri Recovery for women, client safety and care is our primary responsibility. We are taking every precaution and going above and beyond to ensure every team member is thoroughly trained, kept informed, and strictly abide by all CDC recommendations on how to stay healthy during these unprecedented times. We utilize their protocols and update accordingly as they do, implementing new procedures as they arise. Casa Capri Recovery is now pleased to offer one more layer of safety to our family, COVID-19 testing onsite.
Under the EUA Program, the FDA has approved an oral and nasal swab test for COVID-19, RT-PCR Test with a 24-hour turnaround. We now offer both versions of the test which is administered to everyone at the time of admission—whether there are symptoms or not. Having the ability to administer and receive results so quickly gives our new clients and staff a peace of mind so she may settle in comfortably and safely knowing she will be entering the program healthy.
As concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) grow and there is access to increasing information on how to best proactively respond, Casa Capri Recovery is taking every precaution to minimize exposure by following the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines and recommendations of the local public health agencies.
We are taking the following additional precautionary actions to keep everyone healthy and safe:
Prior to Admission
Pre-screening and screening process prior to approving/admitting new clients now includes specific health screenings, international and domestic travel, and family members’ risk potential. Anyone deemed a possible risk will not be allowed to admit.
Admitting New Clients
- Admissions Process. We are still taking clients during this time and have added a thorough screening process that measures an individual’s risk of exposure to COVID-19 for all prospective clients. She must be symptom-free with a temperature of less than 100.4 degrees at the time of arrival/during our intake process We are able to quarantine all new admits and will monitor accordingly for a pre-determined period of time (up to two-weeks).
- We will have a team administering temperature checks of all employees prior to allowing them to work that day.
- Culinary and Hospitality team members have received training on proper food handling, facility cleaning, and sanitization.
- Casa Capri Recovery team members have been instructed to practice aggressive hand washing, avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth areas.
- We have circulated COVID-19 prevention information and instructed staff who are experiencing any compromise of health to stay home as recommended by the CDC.
- We have worked to ensure that we are procuring and using high-grade disinfectant products known to combat communicable diseases. We have made the following enhancements to our already stringent sanitation procedures:
For Guest Rooms: We will continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items (countertops, mirrors, toilets, etc.). As an additional safety precaution, we will rigorously clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms daily.
In Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all of our public spaces (meeting rooms, group rooms, administrative offices) with a focus on door handles and other high-touch surfaces. As an additional safety precaution, we will rigorously clean public bathrooms two times each day.
In Dining Spaces: Our culinary staff has updated their disinfectant and sanitation protocols. They are constantly cleaning all touchable surfaces, serving equipment and utensils, while thoroughly sanitizing condiment containers, chairs, tables and all surfaces between meals. All staff will be wearing protective gloves.
- Our team has conducted an assessment to ensure that we are prepared as possible with the proper provisions for cleaning, protective measures, and essential supplies.
We will continue to monitor state and federal recommendations and adjust our protocols accordingly.
Get Help Now
If you or a loved one has a substance addiction, please give us a call today at 844-252-5221. It’s time to heal your heart and find true happiness.
Our admissions team is always available to talk and answer any questions you may have about our Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs at Casa Capri Recovery for women.
Casa Capri Recovery
Our program offers the highest quality care for women struggling with addiction and co-occurring conditions.
We are fully licensed by the State of California and our treatment center is accredited by The Joint Commission – the standard of excellence in quality programs.
Casa Capri Recovery is Proud to be an Approved Tri-Care Provider