Addiction Treatment Unlike Any Other
Signs and Symptoms of Addiction for Women
Wholehearted Healing for Women by Women
Addiction is a deadly disease that affects women much differently than men. The dangers of overdose, accidents, and violence to young women are very real. The sooner one gets help, the better. If you suspect that someone you love may be struggling with substance abuse, knowing the early signs of addiction may be life-saving.
At Casa Capri Recovery, our deeply committed all-female staff and personalized addiction treatment programs deliver the structured support, healing tools and unconditional love necessary to help young women find happy, healthy and lasting sobriety. Give us a call today to learn how we can help you too at 844-252-5221.
Symptoms Of Drug Addiction in Women
- Loss of Control: She uses more than a she wants to, for longer than she intended; or uses despite telling herself that she would stop.
- Neglecting Other Activities: She loses interest in activities she used to enjoy.
- Relationship Issues: She neglects or acts out against those she is closest to.
- Secrecy: She hides her whereabouts, use and the amount of drugs consumed.
- Family History: A family history of addiction is often one early sign.
- Tolerance: She uses more, requiring increased amounts in order to have the same effect.
- Withdrawal: This will differ depending on what substance she is abusing. Almost always she’ll display noticeable anxiety when going without the substance.
- Continued Use, Despite Negative Consequences: She continues to use even though her use is causing problems on the job, in relationships, with her health.
- Risk Taking: She takes serious risks in order to obtain drugs.
- Changing Appearance: Her appearance declines, decreased personal hygiene, weight loss and sores are common.